Grzegorz JANDURA/Skawina/VWS/VALEO is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  2002-05-11 and will not return until
2002-05-20.

Wiesław Rzepinski will act on my behalf.

"This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the named
recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged, and
its
disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited. If you are not the named
recipient, please return it immediately to its sender at the above address
and destroy it."

------
Strona WWW:     http://pluton.pol.lublin.pl/pugpl/index.htm
Obsluga listy:  listserv@zeto.bydgoszcz.pl