Jest Progress na Linuxa

Date sent:      	Mon, 22 Nov 1999 14:51:35 -0500
From:           	"Linda L. Lavoie" <lavoie@progress.com>
Subject:        	New Release now shipping!
To:             	releases@peg.com

The following new media is now shipping.

Media id#  178(CD)
Version:  8.3B20
Platform: Linux Intel

For more information on our Y2K Re-Releases please refer to the
document
> on our Y2K web site at;
> http://www.progress.com/y2k/rereleases.htm
>
> The statements contained herein and on Progress Software
Corporation's
> past and present Year 2000 Internet web site pages are Year 2000
> Readiness Disclosures pursuant and subject to the Year 2000
Information
> and Readiness Disclosure Act (United States Public Law 105-271). Such
> statements are provided "as is" for informational purposes only and
> should not be construed as a warranty of any kind,express or implied.
> The limited warranty for Progress Software products is solely as
> contained in the license agreement governing your use of the Progress
> Software product(s).
>
> Information contained herein regarding Year 2000 related information
> about non-Progress Software products and services are
"Republications"
> under the Act based on information supplied by other companies about
the
> products and services they offer. Progress Software has not
> independently verified the contents of these Republications and takes
no
> responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of information
contained
> in such Republications.

Marek Prokop
Technical Manager

Progress Software sp. z o.o.
ul. Plowiecka 1, 04-501 Warszawa, POLAND
tel. (+48 22) 673-10-44  fax (+48 22) 610-94-83
e-mail: mprokop@progress.com
www: http://www.progress.com/pl
------
Strona WWW:     http://pluton.pol.lublin.pl/pugpl/index.htm