(Fwd) Progress Software - Holland

From:          "Reflex Computer Recruitment" <reflexgroup@reflexgroup.co.uk>
Subject:       Progress Software - Holland
Date:          Wed, 15 Sep 1999 07:07:50 -0500
To:            jobs@peg.com

Do you fancy working for the Progress Software European
support centre in Rotterdam?

If your answer to this is one of the following "Oiu", "Si" or "Ja"
then I would like to talk to you - in English.

Progress Software has asked us to find a number of support
consultants with at least 1 additional European language to
English, ie Spanish, French, German, Dutch or Swedish.

Suitable applicants will ideally have a minimum of 6 months
Progress support and development exp and although GUI exp
would be a bonus they are willing to provide full (free)
training from V6/V7.

The roles will involve working on the telephone support desk
with clients across the EMEA region.

The salary packages will include relocation, accommodation costs
for the initial months, annual bonus, pension, free training.

So if you would like to work at the leading edge of technology
with Progress themselves then get in contact as soon as possible.

We guarantee not to forward your CV without prior discussion and your full
consent.

Peter Rowe
Reflex Computer Recruitment
Kingsgate House
High Street
Redhill
Surrey
RH1 1SG

Tel: 01737 778282
Fax: 08700 548862
WWW: http://www.reflexgroup.co.uk
E-m: progress@reflexgroup.co.uk
_______________________________________

Marek Prokop
Technical Manager

Progress Software sp. z o.o.
ul. Plowiecka 1, 04-501 Warszawa, POLAND
tel. (+48 22) 673-10-44  fax (+48 22) 610-94-83
e-mail: mprokop@progress.com
www: http://www.progress.com/pl
------
Strona WWW:     http://pluton.pol.lublin.pl/pugpl/index.htm