End of Year - Reminder

This is the last week to take advantage of Progress Software Corporation's
Super Early-Bird Special for the 1999 Worldwide Users Conference at
the Boston Marriott Copley Place, Boston, MA, USA.

The Super Early-Bird rate is only $850 and is only $755 ( $95 off )
if you're a User Group Member (any user group is OK, it doesn't
have to be us).

This is also the last week of the year for those of you in the US
with a calendar tax year, so you can also get your PEG membership
onto your 1998 US Federal taxes.

In addition to PSC and Uncle Sam, we have something for you, too;
a chance to win one of Dan Foreman's books. All memberships
received before January 31 will be entered into a drawing for one
of Dan Foreman's excellent PROGRESS books, PROGRESS Performance
Tuning Guide and PROGRESS Database Administration Guide.

To become a new member, use http://www.peg.com/mbrform.txt .
To sign up for Progress Software's 1998 Worldwide Users Conference,
visit http://conferences.progress.com and click on the REGISTER NOW
banner.

[Note: The drawing will take place on Jan 31, 1999.
One copy of each book will be awarded. We'll notify you by e-mail
if you win and verify your shipping address. The contest is open
to new members only, renewals are being handled in a separate contest
which current members up for renewal before the end of June should
have received notice of earlier this month. (We haven't forgotten you.)]

--
PEG Manager
pegmgr@peg.com

------