Now is the Time !!! Exciting NEW!!! "Chain Letter" system!!! 8572jUwR2-199Fys-15

Now is the Time !!!  Exciting NEW!!!  "Chain Letter" system!!!

Cheat-proof & legal!  If you've become discouraged because nothing

one the Web seems to work, it's because nothing on the Net is new

and inspiring!  People are tired of seeing the same old, same

olds! They are looking for something they can believe in and there

hasn't been anything on the Web like that for years!  But there IS

something that everybody knows COULD make them a lot of money...

CHAIN LETTERS... if it wasn't for the fact that too many people

cheat and put themselves, friends, and relatives into the list in

place of the people who should be there.  Almost everybody is

fascinated with the power of chain letters...even though very few

people have ever made money with them, on the net or off. They

just KNOW they work!  But now, the new Dare to be Rich program

simulates all the excitement of a chain letter... without any of

the negatives!  You see, D2BR is based on the principle of "send

money to four others and add your name to the top of the list".

Except now, there is no way for anybody to cheat, because the

program revises the list automatically....after you've paid the

other members and register. And it all happens instantly.  Best of

all, it's perfectly legal because you are purchasing a real product:

The "Lazyman's Guide to Success" E-mail system and its associated

software, plus a replicated website, and a fantastic money making

system.  So sign up immediately and promote Dare to be Rich every

way you can, and as hard as you can. This is one "Chain Letter"

that actually DOES work.... if for no other reason than everybody

KNOWS IT WILL!

For website information, just click here: mailto:ken@sprocket.zzn.com and

type "Dare-me" in the subject line.

  With best regards,

Ken

(Removal instructions from our database included below)

PLEASE NOTE:

You filled out a form asking for business opportunities on the Internet or,
you submitted a classified ad or link at one of my pages or,
you posted your email address in a public domain or,
you sent email to me in the past.

THIS MESSAGE IS BEING SENT TO YOU IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE PROPOSED
FEDERAL LEGISLATION FOR COMMERCIAL EMAIL (S.1618 - SECTION 301).

Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) of S.1618 this message
CANNOT be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact
information and a method of removal from further messages.

This is a one time mailing. Do not reply. If you wish to be
removed from our database, at no cost to you, simply
mailto:dropme@slider.zzn.com and place "remove" in the subject line,
and send.

We honor ALL removal requests immediately.

0861ADWb9-688snwm8806byTO4-843kdOE5040Ul37
------
Strona WWW:     http://pluton.pol.lublin.pl/pugpl/index.htm
Obsluga listy:  listserv@zeto.bydgoszcz.pl
Archiwum listy: http://www.zeto.bydgoszcz.pl/progress/index.html