Re: Nowa baza w Progresie 9.1

Ponizej informacje dostepne w http://techweb.progress.com
Moze okaza sie pomocne.

Search Results

       Kbase Id:

                      20237
       Title:

                      Unable to Copy Source or Target Database (8265)

       SUMMARY:

       You might get the following error when you try to create a  new
       database in Progress Version 9.1B:

            Unable to copy source or target database, because we
            couldn't connect to it. (8265)

       EXPLANATION:

       One possible reason for this error is that the working directory is
       under the Progress install directory. For example: the Progress
       installation is at D:\Prog91B and the working directory is
       D:\Prog91B\work.

       SOLUTION:

       Create a working directory outside of the installation directory.

       NOTE: This is not a problem in Version 9.1A. Progress Bug 20001009-016
       has been logged concering this problem.

       DISCLAIMER
       The origins of this information may be internal or external to Progress
Software Corporation.
       Progress Software Corporation makes all reasonable efforts to verify
this information. However,
       the information provided in this document is for your information only.
Progress Software
       Corporation makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this
information.

       Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their
respective owners.
       Consult your product manuals for complete trademark information.

       Copyright © 2000 Progress Software Corporation.
       All Rights Reserved.

       Search Results

       Kbase Id:

                     20243
       Title:

                     SE 8265 When Copying Empty Database

       SUMMARY:

       The following Progress error is generated if you try to create an
       empty database from the Data Administration.

            Unable to copy source or target database, because we
            couldn't connect to it. (8265)

       SOLUTION:

       Check to see if the DLC environment variable is correctly set. You
       might have different Progress versions installed on your machine.

       If the problem occurs on Windows Version 9.x, check it in the
       autoexec.bat file.

Beata Lebryk wrote:

> Witam!
> Zaczelam wlasnie bawic sie Progressem w wersji 9.1. Chcialam zalozyc nowa
> baze, ale pojawia mi sie blad:
>
> "Unable to copy source or target mdatabase, because we could not connect to
> it. (8265)".
>
> Poradzcie w czym jest problem ?!.
>
> Pozdrawiam
> Beata Lebryk
> blebryk@dolnaodra.com.pl
>
> ------
> Strona WWW:     http://pluton.pol.lublin.pl/pugpl/index.htm
> Obsluga listy:  listserv@zeto.bydgoszcz.pl
> Archiwum listy: http://www.zeto.bydgoszcz.pl/progress/index.html
> ------
begin:vcard
n:Prokop;Marek
tel;fax:(+48 22) 610 94 83
tel;work:(+48 22) 673 10 44 ext.3310
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.progress.com/pl
org:Progress Software Sp. z o. o.
adr:;;Plowiecka 1;Warszawa;;04-501;Poland
version:2.1
email;internet:mpp@progress.com
fn:Marek Prokop
end:vcard